By texting the specified keyword for this contest, you are entered to win the following:
- Two 3-day General Admission tickets to attend the Big Machine Music City Grand Prix.
- One lucky winner will ALSO be upgraded to receive two Sunday passes to the exclusive East Club experience, which includes the following:
- Premium, All-Inclusive Food & Beverage
- Indoor Open-Seating Viewing Options Include High Tops, Sofas & Comfortable Lounging Areas
- Climate Controlled with Private Restrooms
- Outdoor Elevated Viewing Options Including a Private Open-Seating Grandstand and Access to Nissan Stadium Ramps
- Closed Circuit Race Coverage
- Concert Access
- Big Machine Music City Grand Prix ticket giveaway promotion will run July 13th, 2023 through July 19th, 2023.
- Big Machine Music City Grand Prix website – CLICK HERE
- SUNDAY SPECIAL OFFER ($30 GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS) – CLICK HERE
Thank you to our Community Impact Partner: The Jones Company.
Basic Rules for ANY and ALL Contests Broadcast on WayFM. We reserve the right to make specific rules for each specific contest as stated above.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- All WayFM contests are open to all U.S. WayFM listeners unless specific age is required by type of contest, participating agency or advertiser or by law.
- Only one qualifier or winner per family within a 30 day period.
- WayFM contests are open to continental U.S. winners ONLY.
- Employees of WayFM, WAY Media Inc, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors or representatives and their immediate families are ineligible to win any contest. Employees and immediate families of any other media group are ineligible to win any WayFM contest.
- All winners agree to allow WayFM to use their name, and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming in to WayFM may be recorded and aired on WayFM without further approval.
- Winners may NOT request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize.
- ALL prizes are non-transferable.
- All Prizes, unless otherwise specified, must be claimed within seven days of winning. It is the responsibility of the winner to claim the prize within 7 days.
- WayFM is not responsible for prizes that are picked up or delivered after the date of expiration.
- All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. WayFM is at liberty to give away any unclaimed prize at the end of the seven-day period.
- In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to a prize. WayFM then has the right, at its discretion, to award that prize to a contest runner-up.
- WayFM reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on the air indicating that person was the winner.
- Any applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner and not that of WayFM. The winner will be required to sign a W9 form, provided before receiving any prizes valued at over $300. Any winner that receives a prize, or multiple prizes within the calendar year, valued at over $600 will receive a 1099.
- WayFM will not be responsible, or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
- The winning contestant further acknowledges that because of the unpredictability of political and meteorological conditions or other circumstances, which may be beyond the control of WayFM, prizes may be canceled, postponed or shortened, with or without advance notice. In such circumstances, the winning contestant will not be entitled to a substitute prize or trip, except as is offered by WayFM in its sole discretion.
- By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless WAY Media Inc, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors, or representatives from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- All contest entries become the property of WayFM. WayFM may withhold any or all contest entry materials, for any reason, station management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for reasons relating to publicity and/or advertising.
- Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
- WayFM contests are usually conducted by having person(s) call in to the studio on-air line, enter on WayFM website, enter through the mail or sign up at the WayFM Booth at community events.
- WayFM is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning a phone-in contest. In the event two or more phones lines are “tied together” during a phone in contest, the entire call and all callers “tied together” will be disqualified and another caller will be taken. WayFM cannot award duplicate prizes to all parties in a “tied together” situation. In case of telephone line malfunctions, the decision of WayFM will be final.
- In the event of a tie, two prizes will NOT be awarded. A tie will be broken by random drawing from among the tied, qualified entries. The drawing will be conducted by WayFM, and the results of the drawing are final.
- With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of WayFM is final.
- Entry of any WayFM promotion on Facebook assumes the following:
- A complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant.
- Any promotions held by WayFM Media Inc through Facebook are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Any information provided by the participant is providing information to WayFM Media Inc and not to Facebook.
- WayFM reserves the right to change these rules without notice at any time.