Voluntary evacuation for county residents but mandatory evacuation for residents living on all barrier islands, in low-lying areas, in mobile homes and in RV parks.
- Gadsden County High School (East) (Special Needs and Pets): 27001 Blue Star Highway Havana, FL 32333
- West Gadsden Middle: 200 Providence Rd Quincy, FL 32351
Voluntary evacuation for residents in campers, mobile homes and substandard housing.
- Hamilton County High School: 5683 US-129 Jasper, FL 32052
Mandatory evacuation for residents living in substandard housing, mobile homes, RV or campers and coastal and low-lying flood-prone areas.
- Jefferson County PK-12 School: 50 David Rd, Monticello, FL 32344
Mandatory evacuation for residents living in mobile and manufactured homes.
- Chiles High School: 7200 Lawton Chiles Ln, Tallahassee, FL 32312
- Lincoln High School: 3838 Trojan Trail, Tallahassee, FL 32311
- Rickards High School: 3013 Jim Lee Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32301
- Ft. Braden K-8 School: 15100 Blountstown Hwy, Tallahassee, FL 32310
- Sail High School: 2006 Jackson Bluff Road, Tallahassee, FL 32304
- Godby High School: 1717 W Tharpe Street, Tallahassee FL 32304
- Fairview Middle School: 3415 Zillah Street, Tallahassee FL 32305
Mandatory evacuation for residents of mobile homes, travel trailers and structurally compromised housing. No shelter due to higher-than-expected winds.
- Park Avenue Church:100 E Park Ave, Valdosta, GA 31602
Mandatory evacuation for all residents. No storm shelters available – seek shelter in Leon County.
Mandatory evacuation for residents living in mobile homes, travel trailers and structurally compressed housing.
- Suwannee Pineview Elementary School: 1748 Ohio Avenue South Live Oak, FL 32064
- Branford Elementary School: 26801 SR 247 Branford, FL 32008
- Suwannee Springcrest Elementary School: 1419 Walker Street SW Live Oak, FL 32064
Mandatory evacuation in place for Zone A, (everything south of 98), Low low-lying areas, mobile homes, RV Parks and vulnerable homes. There is a voluntary evacuation in place for the rest of the county.
No shelters available.